Friday, April 13, 2012

Am I Becoming a Twit?


          Just now standing on the edge of social media as a way to communicate.  My book (This Truth Never Fails) launch is only nine weeks away and ‘everyone’ says that social media is an essential part of getting the word out.  Though, to most of my generation, Twitter appears an undifferentiated sea of words sent out randomly by people too tethered to their smart-phones and distracted from what is around them.  But now, in just dipping my toe in the water, I begin to see the patterns and personalities and meanings that were not visible from a distance. Or is it just me? 
     Follow me at davidrynick@davidrynick   (or something like that)

1 comment:

  1. Facebook, Twitter and a blog. If you could only get your publisher to put your book up on Amazon as an e-book the world would be complete.

    ReplyDelete